NEW STRADA-IP-2X6-DWC - Perfect Marriage between Performance and Functionality
LEDiL’s newest STRADA street lighting optic is designed for peak optical performance, ease of installation and protection from dirt and water. STRADA-IP-2X6-DWC is a precision-engineered 12-position lens array with a tilted beam to direct light efficiently to the roadway surface.
The integral silicone gasket protects up to IP67. The wide, asymmetric beam allows for rapid development of luminaires classified as IESNA Type II and III and related European and Russian street lighting classes.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Very wide asymmetrical beam with 70˚ candela peak
- Great light uniformity, even with long pole distances
- Outstanding cutoff to minimize glare
- 12 optical elements with individually optimized light distribution, reduced installation cost
- Easy positioning on PCB with locating pins.
- Mounting direction marked in the module
- Silicone moulded gasket for sealing of the module
- Carefully tested for IP 67* protection
- RoHS compliant
- Space reserved for connectors and PCB fastening screws
- Module’s shape and surfaces are designed for easy cleaning
- No need for external light cover, get up to 20% more lumen output in your application
- IP-rated semi-custom modules possible with various optics from STRADA family
- High light transmission efficiency and virtually impervious to UV-damage
- High scratch and abrasion resistance
- Ideal solution for street lighting arrangements requiring pole height / distance ratio of up to and beyond 1:6
MARKETS and TYPICAL APPLICATIONS
- Collector roadway lighting
- Wide urban boulevard lighting
- Residential street lighting