Bathrooms, warehouses and factories are challenging environments for lighting. Luminaires need to withstand the heat and moisture without failing. At the same time they need to provide an adequate amount of good quality light.
The ingenious design of LEDiL’s new SAGA answers to this call for a sealed optic which can withstand heat and moisture. Besides being rugged, we made it pretty. The Hyper-reflecting frame catches light spill from the silicone TIR-lens and recycles it to reduce point contrast and glare.
- Innovative hybrid design
- Zhaga inspired fastening and 50 mm outer diameter
- Typical FWHM 50-70° depending on LES size
- Typical efficiency 93%
- Low bay lighting
- Interior architectural lighting
- Industrial lighting
- Hospitality lighting
- Diameter 50 mm
- Height 12 mm
- Frame is precision-molded from Hyper-Reflective White PC– UL94 HB rated material with operating rating -40°C to +120°C
- TIR lens is molded from optical grade silicone
- Zhaga compliant fastening with two M3 screws 35 mm apart
- Compatible with small and medium size COBs – Cree CXA13, CXA15 and CXA18, Bridgelux Vero10, Citizen CLL010, CLL020 and CLL030 series, Sharp Mini Zenigata
This small luminaire is designed to achieve an IP rating up to IP67. The room is illuminated with 5 luminaires based on Cree COB. Luminaire modules have excellent temperature resistance and provide uniform illumination without excessive glaring.
- Cree CXA1816 COB
- Luminous flux 944 lm
- IP rating up to IP67
- Average illumination on workplane 314 lx
- Uniformity u0 0,574