LENA-WAS — To Boldly Light as Never Before
LEDiL Oy, a global leader in the development of secondary LED optics, introduces a new member to the LENA family of reflectors. LENA-WAS is an asymmetric version optimized for wall-washing lighting.
The asymmetric reflector twist-and-lock to the same mounting bases common to other LENA and LENINA reflectors. This new asymmetric reflector is qualified for use with many of the popular COB LEDs on the market.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Asymmetric light distribution pattern allows flush mount of fixture without tilting it
- Easy twist-and-lock latching mechanism
- Common mounting base with other LENA and LENINA products
- Polycarbonate reflector with metallized, laquered finish. Optional diffusing sub-lens available.
- Outer diameter 111 mm
- Dedicated base parts available for various LEDs
MARKETS and TYPICAL APPLICATIONS
- Wall-washing applications where good optical efficiency and precise light distribution are important.
- Architectural lighting, retail, replacement of common metal-halide or halogen wall-washers
- Outer diameter 111 mm, height with base part 40 mm
- Metallized polycarbonate reflector with protective laquer coating
- Typical optical efficiency 90%
- 15˚ forward throw