The new CS14130_HB-IP-2X6-W module extends LEDiL’s proven ingress protected STRADA-IP module range into High Bay lighting. The module is based on the same versatile base used in STRADA-IP and can be incorporated into the same luminaire design. This opens new markets and opportunities for existing luminaires.
Luminaire designs based on the standard IP-2X6 footprint can be adapted between street lighting and high bay by changing the optics only. IP-2X6 modules have an integrated silicone gasket and provide an IP-rating up to IP67.
- Wide square shaped light distribution.
- Developed especially for high bay applications.
- Compatible with LEDs up to XM-L size
- Optimised for high power LEDs from leading manufacturers, including Cree, Osram, Philips Lumileds and Nichia.
- Meets DLC (DesignLights Consortium™) optical requirements for high bay fixtures.
- High bay lighting
- Warehouses and other commercial, industrial and manufacturing structures
Luminaire installation height: 10 meters
Number of luminaires: 50 pcs
Power consumption / luminaire: approx. 71W
Avg. illuminance at floor level: ≈357 lx
Illuminance uniformity on the floor level (u0): typical 0,48
Total power consumption: 3,55 kW (≈2,84 W/m²)