LEDiL’s new addition to the FLARE family is FLARE-MAXI-T, low pole street lighting optic suitable for roads with bridge railings or smaller walking roads where mounting is below eye level. FLARE-MAXI-T can also be used in area lighting in parks and pathways. Typical luminaire mounting height is 0.8 meters and optics work on setups on both sides of the road or just on one side.
FLARE-MAXI-T is designed for super high power LEDs like Philips Lumileds Luxeon M and Cree MK-R.
- Low pole street and pathway lighting optic
- Typical mounting height 0.8 m
- Optimized for Philips Lumileds Luxeon M and Cree MK-R
- Low pole street lighting
- Area lighting
- Road width: 8 m
- Application installation height: 0.8 m
- Distance between luminaires: 4 m
- Luminaires installed 75 cm from the road edge
- Eav: 34 lx
- Emin: 26 lx
- Emax: 46 lx
- u0: 0.766