LEDiL introduces the new ANGELETTE-WAS wall washer which uniquely utilizes the efficiency of COB’s in wall washing, thus providing a heretofore unseen uniformity and light pattern quality. This superior wall-washer design is optimized for use with COB’s up to LES 22.
Being part in LEDiL’s System Reflector philosophy, the ANGELETTE family is compatible with our existing range of ANGELA/ANGELINA clamps and also with the solderless connectors from IDEAL, Molex and TE. BJB compatible version will be available soon. It will also work with other auxiliary ANGELA/ANGELINA parts like LEDiL’s proprietary colour mixing RZ sub lens.
- Beautiful & uniform illumination from floor to ceiling
- High efficiency wall-washing optimized for COB’s 14 up to 22 LES
- Part of LEDiL’s System Reflector philosophy; future-proof and versatile solution sharing the same interface with LEDiL’s ANGELA and ANGELINA reflector families
- Works with TE, Molex an Ideal solderless 50mm Zhaga book 3 compliant connectors
- Interface for BJB solderless 50mm Zhaga book 3 compliant connectors coming soon
- Reflector’s size is industry standard AR111 size fixtures
- Track lighting
- Wall washing
- Ceiling height 4 meters, wall width 12 meters, 15 luminaires installed on a track suspended 20 cm lower
- Track installed 1,5 meter distance from the wall
- Distance between luminaires 80 cm
- Luminaire flux with each luminaire 4000 lm
- Eav=755 lx,
Emax=1340 lx, U0=0.1614