Asymmetric broad rectangular street light pattern
LEDiL Oy, a global leader in the development of secondary LED optics, introduces
its newest STRADA family member, the STRADA-SQ-T-DWC lens. This lens is
designedto create a broad, rectangularlight pattern with an asymmetric (tilted)
beam that maximizes usable light in the target area and minimizes stray light.
STRADA-SQ-T-DWC allows roadway lighting designers to rapidly develop
luminaires for IESNA Type III Medium distribution or European ME road use.
Optimized for usewith Philips Lumileds LUXEON® M LED, consult ledil.com
for other qualified LEDs.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- For use in street lighting arrangements requiring pole height/distance ratio (ME4A width 1:4.5)
- Wide beam with candela peak at 70° with outstanding cut-off to minimize glare
- Excellent luminance and illuminance performance and uniformity over the covered area
- Designed for IESNA RP-8-00 and CIE 140/EN 13201 street light requirements, suitable for other
- IESNA: Type III medium, BUG rating; B2-UX-G2
MARKETS and TYPICAL APPLICATIONS
- Roadway lighting
- Residential street lighting
- Wide-area illumination, i.e. parking lots and recreational facilities