LEDiL introduces PETUNIA lens array for plant lighting
LEDiL Oy, a forerunner in the development in secondary LED optics, introduces
the new PETUNIA lens array designed specifically for plant lighting fixtures. The
current medium beam is ideal for use in fixtures mounted a few meters above
plant growth beds. The low-profile and densely-spaced PETUNIA array offers
the ability to design a compact fixture for use in crowded greenhouses.
One of the biggest advantages of using PETUNIA lenses and OSRAM OSLON® LEDs is the tremendous reduction in energy cost and the ability to deliver growing plants the light spectrum needed throughout their growth cycle.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
• Densely-spaced 12 lens array
• Compact 3x4 pattern
• Medium beam angle
• High light transmission efficiency
• Virtually impervious to damage by UV radiation
• High scratch and abrasion resistance
• RoHS compliant and halogen-free
MARKETS and TYPICAL APPLICATIONS
• Plant lighting
• Greenhouses, florist shops & exhibitions
For more detailed info, please read whole article by clicking the link below.