DLC compliant High Bay Lenses for
Industrial & Commercial users.
LEDiL Oy, a forerunner in the development of secondary LED optics
introduces a new member to the HB family. The HB-SQ-A lens is
optimized to create a square, symmetric light pattern which meets
DLC (DesignLights Consortium™) high bay requirements with 70% lm
in 0° - 60° zone and 35% lm in 20° - 50° zone. This lens is optimized,
for Philips Lumiled’s LUXEON® M.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Meets DLC (DesignLights Consortium™) optical requirements for high bay fixtures.
- Low glare. Additional glare shields or baffles may not be necessary
- Using an off-the-shelf optical solution makes developing high bay fixtures faster and less costly.
- Flexible installation side-by-side or end-to-end.
- Integral mounting pins and automated assembly marking for rapid and reliable assembly.
- Screw holes allow secure fastening.
- IP-rated sealing system may be created by using potting or sealing compounds.
MARKETS and TYPICAL APPLICATIONS
- Warehouses and other commercial, industrial and manufacturing structures
- Interior and exterior architectural lighting requiring even illumination at high mounting heights
For more detailed info, please read whole article by clicking the link below.