LEDiL releases a new family of standard optic modules. The 2X2MX platform features standardized 90x90 mm square-shaped footprint and same incomparable performance as proven in smaller HB- and STRADA-2X2 modules. 90-degrees rotation of the modules with wide range of optic solutions enables mixing and modifying your same luminaire structure to be used in many different applications. With integrated silicone gasket all modules are protected from dirt and water up to IP67.
LEDiL’s new 2X2MX platform is designed for the super high power LEDs from a range of manufacturers. Standard MCPCB’s available from SinkPAD™ shorten product to market cycle and enable rapid prototyping.
- Standard 90 x 90 mm 2X2MX footprint
- Module structure enables wide compatibility and easy modification
- One luminaire structure can be used in different applications by changing the module
- Integrated silicone gasket for ingress protection up to IP67
- Designed for super high power LEDs
- Spacing of the LEDs is optimized for optical performance and viable thermal design. This helps customers to achieve sustainable and long lasting product design.
SinkPAD™ PCB’s available for Cree XP-L, XHP50, XHP70 and Lumileds Luxeon M.
For more information about PCB's, click here to SinkPAD's website.
- Both indoor and outdoor applications
- Halls, arenas, roads, pathways etc.